1048 Taylor Ave, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 1 bath, 1,803 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,803 sqft
- Parcel #: 0074060390
- Zillow Home ID: 15672211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1048 Taylor Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% lower than in Vallejo, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1052 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$255K321,272
- 1040 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$232K321,232
- 112 Hugh St Vallejo, CA$250K311,215
- 1065 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$206K321,461
- 97 Gillcrest Ave Vallejo, CA$344K532,212
- 74 Victoria St Vallejo, CA$141K11512
- 1060 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$264K321,557
- 1069 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$194K31916
- 108 Hugh St Vallejo, CA$240K311,056
- 93 Gillcrest Ave Vallejo, CA$162K211,050
- 1057 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$225K21890
- 105 Hugh St Vallejo, CA$370K421,844
- Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$463K331,536
- Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$425K412,352
- 68 Victoria St Vallejo, CA$207K321,083
- 89 Gillcrest Ave Vallejo, CA$265K321,560
- 101 Gillcrest Ave Vallejo, CA$235K421,517
- 104 Hugh St Vallejo, CA$143K21625
- 1101 Taylor Ave Vallejo, CA$194K21922
- 85 Gillcrest Ave Vallejo, CA$270K321,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.