- Lot: 10,315 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 69 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,205 all time views
- 49 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 08865025
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Status \ Active, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ VA, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Sale Terms \ Conventional, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Special Compensation Info. \ Short Sale, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Foyer, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Eating Area, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Basement \ Crawl, Assessment Includes \ None, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Pond\Lake, Attic \ Full, Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Landlord\Tenant\Seller, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Addtl Room 2 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Age \ 21-25 Years, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Shades, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Exterior Property Features \ Storage Shed, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,357 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 1824226021
- Zillow Home ID: 5058900
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $204-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60014 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Crystal Lake as a whole. Among 60014 homes, this home is 25.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 767.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Crystal Lake South High (assigned)9-121.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.