1049 Deena Way, Fallon, NV 894063 beds, 2 baths, 1,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $118,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Parcel #: 00145407
- Zillow Home ID: 71179451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1049 Deena Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 89406 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 99.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% less than in Fallon, and 82.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 89406 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fallon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1057 Deena Way Fallon, NV$141K321,730
- 1041 Deena Way Fallon, NV$104K221,260
- 1065 Deena Way Fallon, NV$136K321,836
- 1033 Deena Way Fallon, NV$134K32.51,798
- 1025 Deena Way Fallon, NV$117K221,260
- 1073 Deena Way Fallon, NV$150K321,780
- 1017 Deena Way Fallon, NV$192K432,048
- 1077 Deena Way Fallon, NV$146K321,758
- 1048 Deena Way Fallon, NV$128K321,615
- 1040 Deena Way Fallon, NV$112K321,713
- 1056 Deena Way Fallon, NV$134K331,930
- 1032 Deena Way Fallon, NV$128K321,662
- 1081 Deena Way Fallon, NV$133K321,756
- 1009 Deena Way Fallon, NV$214K42.52,568
- 1064 Deena Way Fallon, NV$130K321,615
- 1024 Deena Way Fallon, NV$125K321,668
- 1072 Deena Way Fallon, NV$134K32.52,178
- 1016 Deena Way Fallon, NV$133K321,602
- 1007 Deena Way Fallon, NV$182K321,850
- 1089 Deena Way Fallon, NV$132K432,142
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!