- Lot: 10,506 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 84 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,997 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: L4700269
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Floor Covering \ Wood, Location \ Level, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Square Foot Source \ Owner Provided, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Fishing Pier, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water View \ Lake, Location \ Street Dead-End, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv\Boat, Office Primary Board ID \ Lakeland
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 242822242010411810
- Zillow Home ID: 47380148
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $88-180K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33801 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Crystal Lake as a whole. Among 33801 homes, this home is 5.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% greater than in Crystal Lake, and 230.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33801 home values.
|1041 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$124K||2||2||883|
|1057 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$156K||2||2||1,512|
|1033 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$123K||2||1||728|
|1103 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$140K||3||2||1,088|
|1111 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$132K||2||1||1,040|
|1025 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$134K||2||2||1,012|
|1119 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$139K||3||1||1,103|
|1017 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$153K||3||2||1,514|
|1030 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$137K||2||2||1,012|
|1127 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$158K||2||2||1,422|
|1018 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$133K||2||2||1,071|
|1153 Watersedge Dr Lakeland, FL||$130K||2||1||904|
|1009 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$152K||2||2||1,264|
|1010 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$132K||2||2||998|
|1135 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$248K||3||2||2,808|
|1001 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$141K||2||2||1,134|
|1202 Skyview Cv Lakeland, FL||$44K||--||--||1,056|
|1002 Waterview Pt Lakeland, FL||$155K||2||2||1,134|
|1206 Skyview Cv Lakeland, FL||$44K||--||--||1,008|
|1129 Watersedge Dr Lakeland, FL||$130K||2||2||1,012|
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!