105 9th St, Marion, IA 523023 beds, 1 bath, 1,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $87,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.5
- Floor size: 1,096 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14-01-1-88-006-0-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73060105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marion, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52302 home values.
- 123 9th St Marion, IA$104K3--960
- 941 2nd Ave Marion, IA$95K2--1,454
- 189 9th St Marion, IA$112K4--1,680
- 110 10th St Marion, IA$79K3--1,616
- 140 10th St Marion, IA$79K2--986
- 965 2nd Ave Marion, IA$78K1--748
- 941 1st Ave Marion, IA$204K3--1,792
- 100 9th St Marion, IA$98K2--1,116
- 140 9th St Marion, IA$118K3--1,488
- 889 2nd Ave Marion, IA$132K3--1,924
- 176 10th St Marion, IA$83K221,002
- 9th St Marion, IA$116K4--1,995
- 885 2nd Ave Marion, IA$112K2--1,337
- 209 9th St Marion, IA$106K4--1,508
- 981 1st Ave Marion, IA$222K4--1,554
- 966 2nd Ave Marion, IA$114K5--1,670
- 849 1st Ave Marion, IA$131K5--1,085
- 208 9th St Marion, IA$101K5--1,622
- 204 10th St Marion, IA$65K2--934
- 875 2nd Ave Marion, IA$79K2--723
Nearby Schools in Marion
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292