105 Beacon StAPT 10, Boston, MA 02116
For Sale: $1,375,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,278 sq ft
- Lot:229 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Mar 2006 for $640,000
- Heating Type:Unknown
- Listing site:Gibson Sotheby's International Real...
- Days on Zillow5
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAir Condition \ Yes, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Condo Association \ No, Deposit Reqd \ No, Disclosure \ N, First Month Reqd \ No, For Sale \ No, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insurance Reqd \ No, Interior Bldg Feat \ Intercom, Last Month Reqd \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Listing Alert \ No, Pets Allowed \ No, References Reqd \ Yes, Rent Fee Includes \ Parking, Rental Terms \ Lease, Square Feet Source \ Owner, Status \ Active, Type \ Condominium, Year Round \ Yes
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesMaster bath
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #71604399
- Parcel #W:05 P:02817 S:022
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Floor #5
- Zillow Home ID81858855
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$969,777||$756K – $1.19M||-$15,988||$758||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,313/mo||$2.6K – $4.1K/mo||-$16||$2.59||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is 74.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 105 Beacon Street APT 10
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.5 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.5 mi