105 Bigelow St UNIT 2, Boston, MA 021352 beds, 1 bath, 877 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $348
- Flooring: Carpet
- Adult Community \ No,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ Swimming Pool,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ No,Basement \ Y,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Frame,Cooling \ None,Disclosure \ Y,Exterior \ Shingles,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Wood,Exterior Unit Features \ Patio,Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Master Bath \ No,Parking Feature \ Deeded,Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions,Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Field Card,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Mid-Rise,Type \ Condo,Uffi \ Unknown,Warranty \ No,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Actual,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 877 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: W:22 P:03932 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59095517
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Bigelow Street UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% less than in Boston, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02135 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 105 Bigelow St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$326K21832
- 107 Bigelow St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$380K211,166
- 107 Bigelow St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$291K11604
- 107 Bigelow St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$295K11710
- 103 Bigelow St Boston, MA$1.51M543,511
- 111 Bigelow St Boston, MA$525K31.51,489
- 115 Bigelow St Boston, MA$707K31.51,670
- 105 Bigelow St Brighton, MA$517K------
- 94 Bigelow St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$377K321,270
- 94 Bigelow St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$398K221,100
- 121 Bigelow St Boston, MA$538K321,307
- 98 Bigelow St Boston, MA$431K421,591
- 4 Charlesview St # 1 Brighton, MA$482K------
- 4 Charlesview St # 2 Brighton, MA$431K31--
- 4 Charles View Ln UNIT 4 Medway, MA$372K------
- 4 Charlesview St Boston, MA$613K311,200
- 3 Charles View Ln UNIT 3 Medway, MA$370K------
- 6 Charles View Ln UNIT 6 Medway, MA$370K------
- 5 Charles View Ln UNIT 5 Medway, MA$370K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292