- Lot: 1.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 2,917 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,126 sqft
- Parcel #: M:061 B:002 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 84638662
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-403K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06475 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among 06475 homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% lower than in Old Saybrook, and 35.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06475 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06475 home values.
|104 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$249K||3||2||1,272|
|106 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$330K||3||3||1,872|
|107 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$658K||4||3||3,784|
|161 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$214K||3||2||1,076|
|169 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$250K||3||1.5||1,396|
|108 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$347K||3||2.5||1,872|
|171 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$297K||3||3||1,680|
|175 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$381K||3||2||2,039|
|111 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$223K||3||1||1,150|
|Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Plum Bank Rd Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|98 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$262K||2||2||1,321|
|158 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$197K||3||1||960|
|190 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$278K||3||2.5||1,494|
|154 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$148K||2||1||672|
|185 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$341K||3||2.5||2,008|
|192 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$422K||2||2||2,790|
|Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|147 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$252K||4||2.5||1,248|
|195 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$326K||3||2||1,533|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!