This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $485-540K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Greenville is $14,624.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $37.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Greenville is $52,698.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 3 full, 1 half
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- All time views: 11,226
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $320,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 364 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Mother-in-Law Apartment
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- FOUNDATION: Crawl Space
- SEWER: Public Sewer
- WATER: Public Water
- Bedrooms: Four
- Inside Subdivision: Yes
- Full Baths: Three
- Half Baths: One
- Garage Capacity: Two
- SF Range: 3500-3749
- FOUNDATION: Basement
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Walk-In Shower
- MASTER SUITE FEATURES: Double Sink
- MASTER SUITE FEATURES: Full Bath
- MASTER SUITE FEATURES: Master on Main Level
- MASTER SUITE FEATURES: Master on Second Level
- MASTER SUITE FEATURES: Shower - Separate
- Living Room Y: Yes
- Master Bedroom Y: Yes
- EXTERIOR FEATURES: Fenced Yard
- HEATING SYSTEM TYPE: Multizoned
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Built-in Bookcases
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Electric Garage Door
- SPECIALTY ROOMS: Bonus Room
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Smoke Detector
- BASEMENT: Partially Finished
- SPECIALTY ROOMS: Study
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Jack and Jill Bath
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Sky Lights
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Countertops-Solid Surfc
- SPECIALTY ROOMS: Breakfast Area
- INTERIOR FEATURES: French Doors
- Class: RESIDENTIAL
- Lake: None
- LOT DESCRIPTION: Gentle Slope
- LOT DESCRIPTION: Shade Trees
- UTILITIES ON SITE: Electric
- UTILITIES ON SITE: Telephone
- UTILITIES ON SITE: Public Water
- UTILITIES ON SITE: Public Sewer
- COMMUNITY AMENITIES: None
- APPLIANCES: Other - See Remarks
- Sale: For Sale
- Dining Room Y: Yes
- High Speed Internet Avail: Yes
- LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId: United States (+1)
- LA1Agent Phone4 CountryId: United States (+1)
- Bonus Room Y: Yes
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,299 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 124 ft
- Lot width: 118 ft
- Parcel #: M011010101400
- Zillow Home ID: 11079117
Sell Your Home on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Greenville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.