This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* Designed to embrace of world-class views and highlight the sense of grace and space.
* Easy two-level joy of living with flowing open floor plan and indoor/outdoor living at its very best!
* Located on a flag lot off a quiet street with a serene and private setting.
* 4 bedroom suites plus a one-half bath.
* Approximately 3,619 sq. feet of bright and spacious living space.
* Approximately 5,620 sq. feet of lot size.
* Highly desirable level entrance to the front door.
* The oversized great room on main level has high ceilings, a wall of glass, skylights, sliding doors opening to the impressive view creating a wonderful, congenial gathering space.
* Open and spacious gourmet kitchen with maple cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, breakfast bar, bay window, tiled flooring and sliding glass door opens to view deck.
* Limestone, marble, granite, tile, travertine, alabaster and Brazilian Cherry, African mahogany hardwood embellish the floors, counters and fireplaces throughout the house.
* Enchanting and private rear yard with peaceful sitting areas. A flagstone pathway leading to brick patio and lush lawn.
* Huge decks great for outdoor entertaining and private enjoyment.
* 2 tankless on-demand hot water heaters.
? Easy commute access?close to Freeway 101, Golden Gate Bridge, ferry, Park & Ride, and Marin Airporter stops.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 3,624 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $950,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,619 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06519128
- Zillow Home ID: 19270403
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.2-4.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94965 home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Sausalito as a whole. Among 94965 homes, this home is valued 215.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94965, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Sausalito, and 20% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94965 home values.
|111 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$1.67M||2||2||2,053|
|99 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$2.08M||3||2.5||2,380|
|107 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$2.99M||5||3||3,221|
|120 Prospect Ave Sausalito, CA||$2.1M||3||2.5||2,268|
|10 Channing Way Sausalito, CA||$3.12M||4||4||3,511|
|109 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$2.64M||4||3.5||2,920|
|95 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$3.86M||4||6||3,149|
|95 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$3.59M||4||5.5||3,149|
|117 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$2.22M||4||3||2,341|
|116 Prospect Ave Sausalito, CA||$2.05M||3||2||2,394|
|115 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$2.26M||3||3||2,319|
|8 Channing Way Sausalito, CA||$3.08M||3||3||3,400|
|130 Prospect Ave Sausalito, CA||$2.86M||4||3||3,116|
|124 Prospect Ave Sausalito, CA||$4.95M||5||5.5||5,185|
|102 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$1.4M||2||1||1,668|
|23 Channing Way Sausalito, CA||$2.48M||3||3.5||2,537|
|106 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$3.11M||4||4||3,245|
|89 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$3.14M||4||3.5||3,297|
|119 Cloud View Rd Sausalito, CA||$2.28M||5||2.5||2,808|
|114 Prospect Ave Sausalito, CA||$2.48M||3||3||2,758|
Nearby Schools in Sausalito
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Tamalpais High (assigned)9-123.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.