- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
105 E Thomas St, Rome, NY 134402 beds, 1 bath, 1,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 140 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 30130124204300010100000000
- Zillow Home ID: 84097223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 E Thomas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32% lower than in Rome, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13440 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rome.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13440 home values.
- 413 Mary St # 15 Rome, NY--------
- 505 Mary St Rome, NY$46K311,000
- 106 E Thomas St Rome, NY--------
- 421 Mary St Rome, NY$42K------
- 417 Mary St Rome, NY--------
- 107 E Thomas St Rome, NY$59K------
- 510 Mary St Rome, NY--------
- 109 E Thomas St Rome, NY$57K522,076
- 506 Mary St Rome, NY$40K311,312
- 508 Mary St Rome, NY$58K311,248
- 108 Myrtle St Rome, NY$47K31961
- 412 N James St Rome, NY--------
- 106 E Fox St Rome, NY--------
- 108 E Fox St Rome, NY--------
- 110 E Fox St Rome, NY--------
- 113 E Thomas St Rome, NY$66K322,446
- 115 E Thomas St Rome, NY$59K211,687
- 104 W Thomas St Rome, NY$47K522,174
- 112 E Fox St Rome, NY$45K------
- 105 Fort Stanwix Park S Rome, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!