105 E West St, Baltimore, MD 212304 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,592 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,190 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $334,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,592 sqft
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 0966 032
- Zillow Home ID: 36538969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 E West Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Federal Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% lower than in Baltimore, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Federal Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Federal Hill home values.
- 103 E West St Baltimore, MD$302K--31,950
- 103 W Conway St Baltimore, MD$346K22870
- 107 E West St Baltimore, MD$442K44.52,607
- 109 E West St Baltimore, MD$296K--3.51,833
- 111 E West St Baltimore, MD$313K231,854
- 113 E West St Baltimore, MD$411K--3.51,676
- 112 E West St UNIT 304 Baltimore, MD$580K232,268
- 112 E West St UNIT 303 Baltimore, MD$627K322,454
- 112 E West St UNIT 203 Baltimore, MD$372K----1,494
- 112 E West St UNIT 202 Baltimore, MD$385K221,384
- 112 E West St UNIT 101 Baltimore, MD$370K----1,255
- 112 E West St UNIT 204 Baltimore, MD$420K321,465
- 112 E West St UNIT 103 Baltimore, MD$368K----1,682
- 112 E West St UNIT 302 Baltimore, MD$638K----2,248
- 112 E West St UNIT 102 Baltimore, MD$358K----1,434
- 112 E West St UNIT 201 Baltimore, MD$363K----1,384
- 112 E West St UNIT 104 Baltimore, MD$377K----1,601
- 1203 Light St Baltimore, MD$294K--21,876
- 1201 Light St APT 3 Baltimore, MD$295K21--
- 115 E West St Baltimore, MD$525K--2.52,132
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292