105 Eberle Dr, Moore, OK 731602 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,434 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 345 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,434 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0006062
- Zillow Home ID: 21711801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Eberle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73160, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Moore, and 91.8% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 103 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$75K31896
- 107 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$103K321,323
- 122 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$102K321,625
- 120 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$111K421,718
- 102 Leverich Ct Moore, OK$95K321,220
- 109 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$102K31.11,300
- 104 Leverich Ct Moore, OK$127K321,998
- 100 Leverich Ct Moore, OK$101K321,250
- 110 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$76K31950
- 106 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$100K321,253
- 104 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$92K31.51,289
- 108 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$77K321,012
- 102 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$96K421,402
- 111 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$100K311,568
- 1001 N Broadway St Moore, OK$92K321,724
- 106 Leverich Ct Moore, OK$149K432,463
- 100 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$96K331,698
- 113 Eberle Dr Moore, OK$82K321,085
- 103 Leverich Ct Moore, OK$99K321,338
- 101 NE 10th St Moore, OK$84K321,151
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!