105 El Pinar, Los Gatos, CA 950323 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1974
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $995,000
- Price/sqft: $445
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,236 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 40728046
- Zillow Home ID: 19666638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 El Pinar
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% greater than in Los Gatos, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95032 home values.
- 109 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$652K221,248
- 103 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$1.13M32.52,236
- 111 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$793K321,440
- 115 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$817K121,723
- 117 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$817K121,723
- 157 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$1.06M32.52,220
- 155 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$1.09M32.52,220
- 159 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$810K321,440
- 153 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$859K121,884
- 151 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$871K111,884
- 119 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$782K321,440
- 149 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$802K321,440
- 121 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$900K321,440
- 147 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$667K221,248
- 121 Plazoleta Los Gatos, CA$780K321,440
- 123 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$1.11M32.52,220
- 119 Plazoleta Los Gatos, CA$1.1M32.52,160
- 110 Calle Corta # 0 Los Gatos, CA$837K22--
- 145 El Pinar Los Gatos, CA$1.08M32.52,236
- 117 Plazoleta Los Gatos, CA$1.11M32.52,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292