- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
105 Essex St, Chelsea, MA 021508 beds, 3 baths, 2,916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,750 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $1
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,916 sqft
- Parcel #: M:012 P:081
- Zillow Home ID: 56669214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Essex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02150, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Chelsea, and 15.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 02150 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chelsea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02150 home values.
- 109 Essex St Chelsea, MA$368K632,868
- 101 Essex St Chelsea, MA$331K632,424
- 99 Essex St Chelsea, MA$407K833,426
- 60 Suffolk St Chelsea, MA$265K321,378
- 111 Essex St Chelsea, MA$391K833,015
- 106 Essex St Chelsea, MA$373K532,805
- 108 Essex St Chelsea, MA$363K832,805
- 97 Essex St Chelsea, MA$416K633,549
- 102 Essex St Chelsea, MA$385K742,372
- 110 Essex St Chelsea, MA$343K832,784
- 117 Essex St Chelsea, MA$369K832,640
- 112 Essex St Chelsea, MA$342K632,784
- 96 Essex St Chelsea, MA$360K542,372
- 95 Essex St Chelsea, MA$398K633,240
- 46 Suffolk St Chelsea, MA--------
- 116 Essex St Chelsea, MA$408K933,738
- 121 Essex St Chelsea, MA$270K421,588
- 93 Essex St Chelsea, MA$416K933,336
- 90 Essex St Chelsea, MA$369K----3,031
- 143 Congress Ave Chelsea, MA$377K622,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.