105 Hancock St, Lawrence, MA 018413 beds, 2 baths, 1,071 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 67 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $7,500
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: 71723127
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,071 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0184 B:0000 L:0058
- Zillow Home ID: 59241108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Hancock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.8% higher than in Lawrence, and 106% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
- 108-110 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$235K421,650
- 102-104 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$321K732,618
- 100 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$201K311,178
- 113 Hancock St UNIT 113 Lawrence, MA$160K31.51,131
- 112-116 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$266K------
- 97 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$179K31.51,216
- 96 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$178K321,440
- 115 Hancock St UNIT 115 Lawrence, MA$160K311,119
- 95 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$147K421,680
- 94 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$215K521,820
- 93 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$139K411,512
- 81-83 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$180K621,760
- 126-128 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$347K934,236
- 130 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$161K211,045
- 305 Water St Lawrence, MA$224K522,012
- 301 Water St Lawrence, MA$177K31.51,256
- 297 Water St Lawrence, MA$218K311,390
- 136 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$179K331,160
- 145 Hancock St Lawrence, MA$153K311,013
- 293 Water St Lawrence, MA$242K211,348
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292