105 Hedgerow Ct, Cary, NC 275132 baths, 1,528 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 075420801855000
- Zillow Home ID: 6499597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Hedgerow Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27513, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.1% higher than in Cary, and 24.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27513 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27513 home values.
- 103 Hedgerow Ct Cary, NC$134K----1,090
- 107 Hedgerow Ct Cary, NC$144K231,659
- 101 Hedgerow Ct Cary, NC$154K--2.51,513
- 109 Hedgerow Ct Cary, NC$170K431,750
- 111 Hedgerow Ct Cary, NC$140K--2.51,310
- 113 Hedgerow Ct Cary, NC$156K431,944
- 115 Hedgerow Ct Cary, NC$138K--2.51,236
- 500 Bayoak Dr Cary, NC$208K--21,201
- 117 Hedgerow Ct Cary, NC$156K--21,515
- 481 Bayoak Dr Cary, NC$108K--2.5--
- 119 Hedgerow Ct Cary, NC$134K22.51,279
- 300 Orchard Park Dr # 310 Cary, NC$93K--2.5--
- 121 Hedgerow Ct Cary, NC$144K--21,352
- 301 Orchard Park Dr Cary, NC$147K32.51,466
- 223 Orchard Park Dr Cary, NC$137K--2.51,240
- 300 Orchard Park Dr Cary, NC$139K231,240
- 123 Hedgerow Ct Cary, NC$133K231,223
- 302 Orchard Park Dr Cary, NC$129K22.51,254
- 221 Orchard Park Dr Cary, NC$138K--2.51,264
- 303 Orchard Park Dr Cary, NC$151K--2.51,490
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292