105 Jackson St, Lynn, MA 019024 beds, 2 baths, 1,556 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Please email me at mark1111@ comcast.net for a private showing!!!!
- Lot: 5,135 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: M:096 B:477 L:001
- Zillow Home ID: 56074949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
- 101 Jackson St Lynn, MA$231K321,498
- 149 Marianna St Lynn, MA$295K31.51,729
- 97 Jackson St Lynn, MA$204K31.51,119
- 153 Marianna St Lynn, MA$278K521,936
- 146 Marianna St Lynn, MA$225K311,315
- 142 Marianna St Lynn, MA$232K31.51,461
- 102 Jackson St Lynn, MA$208K311,068
- 150 Marianna St Lynn, MA$188K411,301
- 93 Jackson St Lynn, MA$200K211,070
- 138 Marianna St Lynn, MA$210K11.5934
- 96 Jackson St Lynn, MA$199K41.5887
- 155 Marianna St Lynn, MA$185K311,078
- 92 Jackson St Lynn, MA$233K421,499
- 154 Marianna St Lynn, MA$248K321,846
- 89 Jackson St Lynn, MA$190K31.51,164
- 88 Jackson St Lynn, MA$300K422,144
- 159 Marianna St Lynn, MA$218K21.51,232
- 129 Marianna St Lynn, MA$183K311,174
- 117 Jackson St Lynn, MA$202K31.5900
- 132 Marianna St Lynn, MA$192K311,001
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!