A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 630 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $161,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Parcel #: M:003 L:023 U:000
- Zillow Home ID: 58118510
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $132-186K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06260 homes, this home is valued 7.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Putnam, and 161.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06260 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Putnam.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Latici St Putnam, CT||$148K||3||1||1,160|
|106 Latici St Putnam, CT||$148K||3||1||1,160|
|95 Latici St Putnam, CT||$143K||3||1||960|
|96 Latici St Putnam, CT||$146K||4||1||1,248|
|85 Latici St Putnam, CT||$150K||4||1||1,176|
|86 Latici St Putnam, CT||$141K||3||1||960|
|75 Latici St Putnam, CT||$179K||2||1.5||1,790|
|76 Latici St Putnam, CT||$169K||2||1||1,734|
|66 Latici St Putnam, CT||$140K||3||1||960|
|65 Latici St Putnam, CT||$145K||3||1||960|
|56 Latici St Putnam, CT||$152K||4||2||1,318|
|55 Latici St Putnam, CT||$147K||4||1||1,296|
|57 Viens St Putnam, CT||$140K||3||1||960|
|58 Viens St Putnam, CT||$155K||2||1||1,510|
|67 Viens St Putnam, CT||$174K||3||2||1,884|
|68 Viens St Putnam, CT||$141K||3||1||960|
|78 Viens St Putnam, CT||$152K||4||1||1,728|
|77 Viens St Putnam, CT||$136K||2||1||960|
|88 Viens St Putnam, CT||$139K||3||1||960|
|87 Viens St Putnam, CT||$149K||4||1||1,510|
Nearby Schools in Putnam
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.