- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 286 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,823 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $2,165,000
- Price/sqft: $319
- MLS #: 5304286
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Features \ 1-2 Acres, Features \ 4 Car Garage, Features \ 4+ Fireplaces, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Beam -Ceilings, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Brick, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Cable, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ Community Living, Features \ Composition Shingle, Features \ Corner, Features \ Country Club, Features \ Covered Terraces, Features \ Designer Kitchen, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Electric, Features \ Entertainment System, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Finished, Features \ Fire Pit, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Fireplace in Master BR, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Gas, Features \ Golf, Features \ Golf Course, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Guard Gated, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ High Tech Cabling, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ In-law Suite, Features \ Inground, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Marble, Features \ Media Room / Home Theater, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ Playground, Features \ Pool, Features \ Private, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Security System, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Stone, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Tennis, Features \ Terrace, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Wet Bar, Features \ Wine Cellar, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Wooded, Features \ Zoned A/C, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,847 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Other
- Parcel #: 22 51700328096
- Zillow Home ID: 69372279
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.03-1.4M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30004 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Milton as a whole. Among 30004 homes, this home is 689.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 152.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Milton, and 51.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30004 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30004 home values.
|115 Manor Lake Ct Alpharetta, GA||$1.44M||6||7||5,856|
|2930 Manor Bridge Dr Alpharetta, GA||$1.51M||5||7||6,497|
|2925 Manor Bridge Dr Alpharetta, GA||$2.55M||6||9||13,493|
|125 Manor Lake Ct Alpharetta, GA||$2.28M||5||7||9,809|
|2935 Manor Bridge Dr Alpharetta, GA||$1.51M||5||6||7,016|
|100 Manor Lake Ct Alpharetta, GA||$1.41M||5||5.5||5,566|
|110 Manor Lake Ct Alpharetta, GA||$1.38M||6||6.5||5,839|
|2915 Manor Bridge Dr Alpharetta, GA||$1.9M||5||6||8,425|
|2940 Manor Bridge Dr Alpharetta, GA||$1.56M||6||6.5||6,281|
|135 Manor Lake Ct Alpharetta, GA||$1.67M||5||7||6,342|
|120 Manor Lake Ct Alpharetta, GA||$1.53M||6||5.5||6,245|
|2945 Manor Bridge Dr Alpharetta, GA||$1.61M||5||6||6,674|
|130 Manor Lake Ct Alpharetta, GA||$1.51M||5||7||5,722|
|16030 Hopewell Rd Alpharetta, GA||$671K||4||2||1,396|
|2950 Manor Bridge Dr Alpharetta, GA||$1.51M||5||5.5||6,831|
|15868 Meadow King Ct Alpharetta, GA||$1.1M||5||5.5||5,200|
|2905 Manor Bridge Dr Alpharetta, GA||$1.21M||1||1||4,418|
|16040 Hopewell Rd Alpharetta, GA||$642K||2||1||1,152|
|2955 Manor Bridge Dr Alpharetta, GA||$2.2M||5||5.5||12,000|
|15885 Hopewell Rd Alpharetta, GA||$778K||3||3.5||3,804|
Nearby Schools in Milton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!