A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,486 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $530,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $283
- Finished basement, 312 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Parcel #: M:022 B:034 L:0008
- Zillow Home ID: 56358848
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $375-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02451 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Waltham as a whole. Among 02451 homes, this home is valued 12.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% greater than in Waltham, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02451 home values.
|103 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$352K||2||1||1,632|
|97 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$335K||3||1||1,140|
|2 Rosemont Ave Waltham, MA||$299K||3||1||792|
|107 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$459K||3||2.5||1,872|
|90 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$360K||3||1||1,300|
|111 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$445K||3||2.5||1,725|
|102 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$366K||2||1||1,444|
|113 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$321K||3||1||968|
|117 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$523K||3||2.5||2,340|
|7 Rosemont Ave Waltham, MA||$578K||3||3.5||2,723|
|121 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$491K||3||2.5||2,620|
|93 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$414K||3||2||1,756|
|124 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$357K||4||1.5||1,213|
|127 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$478K||4||2.5||2,294|
|140 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$271K||2||1||630|
|8 Rosemont Ave Waltham, MA||$370K||3||2||1,302|
|87 Marivista Ave Waltham, MA||$362K||5||1.5||1,440|
|122 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$376K||3||1.5||1,296|
|124 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$409K||3||1.5||1,376|
|130 Montclair Ave Waltham, MA||$328K||1||1||948|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!