105 Marlborough St UNIT 3, Boston, MA 021162 beds, 2 baths, 1,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1880
- 19 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $46
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 1991 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $752
- MLS #: 71711504
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Brick,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Hardwood,Heating \ Heat Pump,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Parking Feature \ Assigned,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Rowhouse,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Street,Unit Placement \ Top/Penthouse,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02707 S:006
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59171170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Marlborough Street UNIT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.4% lower than in Boston, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292