105 Mission Rd, Kelso, WA 986263 beds, 2 baths, 1,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 10 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 666988
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 428 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,222 sqft
- Parcel #: 631741129
- Zillow Home ID: 67031949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Mission Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98626, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kelso, and 89.6% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98626 home values.
- 103 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$158K321,556
- 122 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$154K321,222
- 107 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$162K321,576
- 109 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$175K321,525
- 101 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$203K642,309
- 104 University Ct Kelso, WA$172K321,787
- 111 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$160K321,572
- 102 University Ct Kelso, WA$155K321,464
- 179 Balboa Loop Kelso, WA$199K42.52,112
- 106 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$158K321,456
- 108 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$202K32.52,126
- 175 Balboa Loop Kelso, WA$214K652,849
- 104 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$194K32.51,824
- 116 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$165K321,606
- 118 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$136K321,204
- 102 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$153K321,298
- 113 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$168K331,472
- 106 University Ct APT A Kelso, WA$224K653,160
- 110 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$193K32.51,472
- 120 Mission Rd Kelso, WA$193K32.51,817
Nearby Schools in Kelso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292