105 Msgr Patrick J Lydon Way, Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Sold on 7/18/11: $200,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,770 sq ft
- Lot:6,534 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $200,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID59114284
- Last Remodel Year2002
- Parcel #W:16 P:02934 S:000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- Days on Zillow968
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$415,816||$391K – $449K||-$2,602||$234||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,119/mo||$1.7K – $3.3K/mo||+$14||$1.20||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 25.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 50.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 119% higher than in Boston, and 24.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 105 Msgr Patrick J Lydon Way
- 109 Msgr Patrick J Lydon Way Dorchester Center, MA$349K31.51,331
- 113 Msgr Patrick J Lydon Way Dorchester Center, MA$514K63.03,372
- 126-128 Wrentham St Boston, MA$472K43.02,497
- 122-124 Wrentham St Boston, MA$440K52.02,385
- 106-108 Msgr Patrick J Lydon Way Boston, MA$335K42.01,656
- 130 Wrentham St # 3 Boston, MA--21.01,000
- 130 Wrentham St Dorchester Center, MA$502K63.03,285
- 102-104 Msgr Patrick J Lydon Way Boston, MA$346K42.01,636
- 118-120 Wrentham St Boston, MA$446K52.02,385
- 132 Wrentham St Dorchester Center, MA$459K52.02,288
- 98-100 Msgr Patrick J Lydon Way Boston, MA$350K42.01,636
- 117 Msgr Patrick J Lydon Way Dorchester Center, MA$512K63.53,598
- 94-96 Msgr Patrick J Lydon Way Boston, MA$348K42.01,636
- 114 Wrentham St UNIT 1 Dorchester Center, MA$344K42.01,690
- 114 Wrentham St UNIT 2 Dorchester Center, MA$305K22.01,185
- 57 Dawson St Dorchester, MA$346K42.01,648
- 110 Wrentham St Dorchester Center, MA$304K31.01,368
- 9-11 Dawson St Boston, MA$342K32.01,648
- 118 Msgr Patrick J Lydon Way Dorchester Center, MA$480K22.02,517
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005