- Lot: 3.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 120 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,405
- All time views: 4,488
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $12/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 15032542
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker - Highway ...
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Appliances: Disposal
- Bedroom Description: Master Bdr. Suite
- Heat Source: Electric
- Kitchen: Center Island
- Kitchen: Custom Cabinetry
- Miscellaneous: Detec
- Master Bath Descr.: Full Bath
- Special Areas: Living Room
- Status: Active
- Water Heat: Electric
- Interior Decor: Some Carpeting
- Interior Decor: Some Wood Floors
- Parking Description: Garage Door Opener
- Special Areas: 2 Story Entry Foyer
- Style: 2 Story
- Windows & Doors: 6 Panel Door(s)
- Windows & Doors: Some Tilt-In Windows
- Interior Decor: Built-In Bookcases
- Interior Decor: Special Millwork
- Special Areas: Entry Foyer
- Windows & Doors: French Door(s)
- Architecture: Traditional
- Interior Decor: Some Window Treatmnt
- Lot Description: Level Lot
- Sewer: Septic
- Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Kitchen: Pantry
- Master Bath Descr.: Double Sink
- Dining: Separate Dining
- Assoc Fee Paid: Yearly
- Lot Description: Woods
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Parking Description: Side Entry
- Basement Description: Partially Finished
- Lot Description: Suitable for Horses
- Appliances: Electric Cooktop
- Water: Community
- Special Areas: Family Room
- Lot Description: Corner Lot
- Windows & Doors: Low-E
- Basement Description: Bathroom in LL
- Special Areas: Office
- Special Listing Conditions: None
- Transaction Broker: 2.7
- Municipality Township: Unincorporated
- Style Description: Other
- Interior Decor: 9' Ceilings
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Parcel #: 204018000000001011
- Zillow Home ID: 101715706
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $184-372K.
Popularity on Zillow
4488 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Moscow Mills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Moscow Mills, and 99% less than the national average.
Nearby Schools in Moscow Mills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Ninth Grade Center (assigned)91.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.