This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Views: 3,090 all time views
- Lot depth: 110 ft
- Lot width: 80 ft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Bonus/Hobby Room
- Additional Rooms: Den/Study/Office
- Additional Rooms: Formal Entry
- Additional Rooms: Library
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Amenities Misc.: Bay Window
- Amenities Misc.: Double Pane Windows(s)
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Amenities Misc.: Vacuum - Central
- Amenities Misc.: Window Covering(s)
- Bathroom: Stall Shower - 2+
- Bathroom: Tub in Master Bedroom
- Bathroom: Tubs - 1
- Bedrooms: Ground Floor Bedroom
- Bedrooms: Master Suite/Retreat - 2+
- Building Type: Detached
- Communications: Cable TV Available
- Communications: Satellite Dish
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar
- Dining Room: Breakfast Room
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Family Room
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Dining Room: Formal Dining Room
- Ceiling Insulation
- Double Pane Windows
- Insulation - Floor
- Insulation - Per Owner
- Low Flow Shower
- Low Flow Toilet
- Thermostat Controller
- Walls Insulated
- Weather Stripped Door(s)
- Exterior: Stucco
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Family Room
- Fireplaces: Gas Log
- Fireplaces: Gas Starter
- Fireplaces: Living Room
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Carpet - Wall to Wall
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Foundation: Foundation Moisture Barrier
- Foundation: Sealed Crawlspace
- Attached Garage
- Gate/Door Opener
- Off-Street Parking
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heating: Gas
- Heating: Heating - 2+ Zones
- Horse Property: No
- Kitchen: Cooktop
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Hookups - Gas
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Kitchen: Oven - Built-In
- Kitchen: Oven - Self Cleaning
- Kitchen: Ovens - 2+
- Kitchen: Pantry
- Kitchen: Trash Compactor
- Laundry: Hookup - Gas Dryer
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Description: Grade - Level
- Lot Location: Corner
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Concrete
- Roof: Tile
- Fire Alarm
- Fire System - Sprinkler
- Security Alarm - Owned
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Traditional
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- Water: Public
- Parcel #: 056064470
- Zillow Home ID: 68558266
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $330K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Half Moon Bay, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
|516 Highland Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.58M||4||3.5||3,083|
|Highland Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.58M||4||3.5||3,083|
|101 Quartz Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.56M||4||3||3,170|
|511 Silver Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.48M||4||2.5||3,060|
|522 Highland Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$873K||4||3||--|
|522 Highland Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.32M||4||3||2,650|
|522 Highland Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.41M||3||3||2,650|
|201 Cabrillo Hwy N Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.09M||2||1||1,600|
|507 Highland Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.01M||3||2||1,750|
|515 Silver Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.36M||4||3||2,540|
|195 Cabrillo Hwy N Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.05M||4||1||1,680|
|511 Highland Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.55M||4||3.5||2,951|
|Silver Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.52M||3||2.5||2,870|
|526 Highland Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.46M||4||2.5||2,980|
|517 Highland Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.38M||4||2.5||2,510|
|195 Cabrillo Hwy N Half Moon Bay, CA||$791K||--||--||--|
|519 Silver Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.02M||6||4||4,480|
|506 Silver Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.63M||3||2.5||2,750|
|502 Silver Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.43M||5||3||3,010|
|510 Silver Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.23M||3||2.5||2,280|
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.