- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 328 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,042 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $279,930
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 07295856
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Exterior Features \ Porch, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Island, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Style \ Traditional, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Washer, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Parking \ 2 Car, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Laundry Location \ Hall, Construction \ Brick 3 Sided
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,762 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0044B 009
- Zillow Home ID: 71127610
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $165-280K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30014 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Covington as a whole. Among 30014 homes, this home is 147.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% greater than in Covington, and 254.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Covington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30014 home values.
|100 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$214K||4||3||3,506|
|110 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$217K||--||3||2,945|
|115 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$204K||4||3||2,545|
|95 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$214K||--||3||2,847|
|90 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$254K||5||3.5||3,803|
|120 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$212K||4||3||2,847|
|125 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$225K||5||3.5||3,008|
|85 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$222K||4||3||3,226|
|80 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$250K||5||3||3,784|
|75 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||--||5||3||--|
|135 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$254K||5||4||4,945|
|70 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$218K||5||3||2,714|
|140 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$217K||5||4||2,892|
|145 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||--||--||--||--|
|340 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$233K||5||3.5||4,945|
|155 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$213K||--||2||2,978|
|60 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$228K||5||3||3,138|
|165 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$209K||--||3||2,972|
|Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||--||--||--||--|
|170 Riverstone Dr Covington, GA||$218K||--||4||3,211|
Nearby Schools in Covington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.