A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 5,961 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $86,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $71
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- BasementType \ None, BedroomMaster1Level \ Main, BedroomSecond1Level \ Main, BedroomThird1Level \ Main, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ None, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ Breakfast Room, Exterior \ Alum/Steel Siding, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Styles \ Traditional, Type \ Semi-Detached, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 34000232604
- Zillow Home ID: 9417262
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $138-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts 19063 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Nether Providence as a whole. Among 19063 homes, this home is valued 44.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% greater than in Nether Providence, and 75.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19063 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nether Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19063 home values.
|103 Ronaldson St Media, PA||$171K||3||1||1,218|
|107 Ronaldson St Media, PA||$168K||3||1||1,218|
|803 Washington Ave Media, PA||$194K||3||1||1,716|
|101 Ronaldson St Media, PA||$178K||3||2||1,438|
|805 Washington Ave Media, PA||$182K||3||1||1,506|
|204 Ronaldson St Media, PA||$212K||3||2.5||1,600|
|807 Washington Ave Media, PA||$186K||4||2||1,554|
|809 Washington Ave Media, PA||$155K||3||1||1,218|
|202 Ronaldson St Media, PA||$208K||3||2.5||1,480|
|200 Ronaldson St Media, PA||$210K||3||2.5||1,480|
|206 Ronaldson St Media, PA||$263K||3||2.5||2,000|
|115 Ronaldson St Media, PA||$190K||4||2||1,512|
|800 Washington Ave Media, PA||$197K||3||1||2,047|
|711 Washington Ave Media, PA||$197K||3||1.5||1,512|
|Washington Ave Media, PA||$144K||2||1||808|
|204 Ronaldson St Media, PA||$245K||3||2.5||2,110|
|802 Washington Ave Media, PA||$173K||3||2||1,597|
|709 Washington Ave Media, PA||$174K||3||1.5||1,152|
|804 Washington Ave Media, PA||$191K||5||2||1,717|
|507 Moylan Ave Media, PA||$427K||6||2.5||3,945|
Nearby Schools in Nether Providence
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.