- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- 329 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,957 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Area \ Montgomery-E30, Basement \ Partial, Basement Feat \ Unfinished, Bath 1 \ Full, Bath 1 Level \ 1, Bath 2 \ Full, Bath 2 Level \ 1, Bathroom Level 1 \ Yes, Bedroom Level 1 \ Yes, City/Municipal. \ Farmersville, Construction \ Vinyl, Cooling \ Central Air, County \ Montgomery, Degree Complete \ Existing Structure, District \ Valley View Local SD, Entry (Foyer) \ Marble/Granite/Slate, Family Room \ Yes, Fireplace \ None, Foundation \ Stone, Garage \ Detached, Garage \ Oversized, Gas \ Natural, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HOA Fee \ N/A, Inside Feature \ Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Features \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Features \ Eat-In, Kitchen Features \ Gourmet, Land Description \ .5 to .9 Acres, Lease Type \ Net, Levels \ 1 Story, Lot Measurement \ Acres, Miscellaneous \ 220 Volt, Miscellaneous \ Attic Storage, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV, Miscellaneous \ Ceiling Fan, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm, Miscellaneous \ Water Softener, Occupancy \ Negotiable, Outside Feature \ Patio, Outside Feature \ Porch, Parking \ Off Street, Picture Provided By \ Photo Supplied, Property Description \ Single Family, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Active, Street Direction \ South, Suburb (SIC) \ Montgomery Co., Water Source \ Public, Windows \ Vinyl
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: F23 00107 0034
- Zillow Home ID: 34971841
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $83-190K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 45325 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Farmersville as a whole. Among 45325 homes, this home is 19.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45325, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Farmersville, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmersville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45325 home values.
|107 S Elm St Farmersville, OH||$72K||3||1||1,128|
|201 S Elm St Farmersville, OH||$99K||3||1.5||1,768|
|101 S Elm St Farmersville, OH||$117K||4||2||2,216|
|212 Farmersville Pike Germantown, OH||$87K||2||1||1,512|
|33 S Elm St Farmersville, OH||$90K||3||1||1,646|
|102 S Elm St Farmersville, OH||$125K||3||2||2,468|
|106 S Elm St Farmersville, OH||$67K||2||1||1,190|
|104 S Elm St Farmersville, OH||$85K||3||1||1,470|
|210 E Center St Farmersville, OH||$80K||3||1||1,261|
|204 E Center St Farmersville, OH||$85K||4||1.5||1,254|
|204 S Elm St Farmersville, OH||$96K||3||1||2,067|
|31 S Elm St Farmersville, OH||$79K||3||1||1,084|
|104 E Washington St Farmersville, OH||$76K||3||1||1,040|
|32 S Elm St Farmersville, OH||$86K||3||1||1,687|
|103 Dallas St Farmersville, OH||$118K||3||1.5||1,700|
|202 E Center St Farmersville, OH||$115K||2||2.5||1,984|
|S Elm St Farmersville, OH||$70K||--||--||--|
|Farmersville Rd Farmersville, OH||--||--||--||--|
|127 S Broadway St Farmersville, OH||$64K||2||1||1,102|
|125 S Broadway St Farmersville, OH||$93K||4||1||1,892|
Nearby Schools in Farmersville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org