105 Scarborough Fare UNIT 105, Berlin, CT 060373 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,594 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $294,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Trails, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Expandable, Attic \ Floored, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, FamRm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Single Detached, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 42
- Floor size: 1,594 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 460491
- Zillow Home ID: 59964895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Scarborough Fare UNIT 105
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% less than in Berlin, and 3.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06037 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berlin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06037 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!