This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 4,734 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $79,900
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- # Fireplaces - Total \ 0, Additional Exterior Features \ Patio, Additional Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Sump Pump, Additional Rooms \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Attic Description \ Crawl Space, Basement Description \ Full, Driveway Description \ Blacktop, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Floor Descripton \ Hardwood-Some, Foundation Description \ Other - See Remarks, Garage Description \ Detached, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, HOA Payment Description \ None, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Kitchen Equip/Appl Included \ None, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen/Dining Description \ Eat-In, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Property Type \ Single Family Residential, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Style of Residence \ Ranch, Water Heater/Fuel \ Gas, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Year Built Description \ Existing
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 943 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1430891020800001016000
- Zillow Home ID: 30292424
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-111K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Buffalo Metro home values will rise 3.9% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$91K||3||2||943|
|101 Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$81K||3||1||943|
|111 Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$83K||3||1||943|
|95 Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$94K||3||1||1,245|
|115 Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$101K||4||1.5||1,649|
|234 Nokomis Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$86K||3||1||968|
|228 Nokomis Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$85K||3||1||914|
|238 Nokomis Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$84K||3||1||968|
|224 Nokomis Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$84K||2||1.5||914|
|91 Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$83K||3||1||943|
|121 Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$87K||3||1||943|
|Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||--||--||--||--|
|244 Nokomis Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$87K||3||1||968|
|216 Nokomis Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$99K||3||2||1,312|
|7 Seminole Ln Cheektowaga, NY||$118K||4||2||1,710|
|125 Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$86K||3||1||943|
|85 Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$83K||3||1||943|
|248 Nokomis Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$84K||3||1||968|
|90 Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$83K||3||1||939|
|94 Seminole Pkwy Cheektowaga, NY||$83K||3||1.5||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Cheektowaga
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.