105 Snow Goose Ln, Newport, NC 285703 beds, 2 baths, 924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1993
- 324 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $1,200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $216
- MLS #: 13-4850
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110782856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Snow Goose Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 68.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 654.5% greater than in Carteret, and 23.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carteret.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 102 Snow Goose Ln Newport, NC$130K22954
- 103 Blue Goose Ln Newport, NC$145K321,296
- 108 Blue Goose Ln Newport, NC$77K32--
- 106 Snow Goose Ln Newport, NC$123K32924
- 115 Gray Goose Ln Newport, NC$79K321,674
- 116 Blue Goose Ln Newport, NC$124K32924
- 102 Blue Goose Ln Newport, NC$71K321,064
- 125 Gray Goose Ln Newport, NC$84K321,620
- 101 Goose Creek Blvd Newport, NC$95K32672
- 105 Gray Goose Ln Newport, NC$82K32.51,823
- 111 Snow Goose Ln Newport, NC$146K321,078
- 119 Snow Goose Ln Newport, NC$133K32924
- 121 Snow Goose Ln Newport, NC$213K22924
- 109 Goose Creek Blvd Newport, NC$124K32924
- 113 Snow Goose Ln Newport, NC$135K321,000
- 104 Everette Ct Newport, NC$307K32.52,464
- 102 Everette Ct Newport, NC$362K333,548
- 101 Blue Goose Ln Newport, NC$121K321,865
- 114 Blue Goose Ln Newport, NC$82K321,216
- 105 Everette Ct Newport, NC$337K343,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292