105 Spring St, Wrentham, MA 020934 beds, 2 baths, 2,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $439,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Two fireplaces--one brick and other fieldstone; new roof 2000
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,406 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: M:D-02 B:01 L:24
- Zillow Home ID: 57520304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Spring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02093 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wrentham, and 70.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02093 home values.
- 95 Spring St Wrentham, MA$352K41.51,728
- 10 Miscoe Brook Dr Wrentham, MA$426K42.52,432
- 90 Spring St Wrentham, MA$313K31.51,729
- 21 Summit Cir Wrentham, MA$663K42.52,371
- 11 Summit Cir Wrentham, MA$366K42.52,198
- 17 Summit Cir Wrentham, MA$397K42.52,370
- 16 Summit Cir Wrentham, MA$609K42.52,611
- 26 Summit Cir Wrentham, MA$534K43.53,300
- 25 Summit Cir Wrentham, MA$635K32.52,498
- 85 Spring St Wrentham, MA$307K31.51,847
- 20 Miscoe Brook Dr Wrentham, MA$720K43.53,820
- 80 Spring St Wrentham, MA$399K42.52,398
- 100 Spring St Wrentham, MA$292K31.51,512
- 135 Spring St Wrentham, MA$404K422,200
- 5 Miscoe Brook Dr Wrentham, MA$615K442,893
- 30 Miscoe Brook Dr Wrentham, MA$585K52.52,800
- 70 Spring St Wrentham, MA$504K31.53,250
- 155 Spring St Wrentham, MA$510K32.52,729
- 40 Miscoe Brook Dr Wrentham, MA$615K43.52,920
- 30 Saddleback Dr Wrentham, MA$489K32.52,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.