- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
105 Todd Ct, Portland, TN 371483 beds, 2 baths, 1,061 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,061 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 034E A 01200 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42381186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Todd Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% less than in Portland, and 74.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 37148 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37148 home values.
- 103 Todd Ct Portland, TN$92K321,012
- 102 Todd Ct Portland, TN$93K32986
- 101 Todd Ct Portland, TN$84K32959
- 113 Derek Ct Portland, TN$91K--2960
- 201 Derek Ct Portland, TN$95K321,077
- 111 Derek Ct Portland, TN$120K--21,272
- 203 Derek Ct Portland, TN$104K--21,054
- 531 W Market St Portland, TN$84K211,258
- 108 Derek Ct Portland, TN$110K--21,272
- 109 Derek Ct Portland, TN$103K--11,050
- 529 W Market St Portland, TN$85K--11,338
- 200 Derek Ct Portland, TN$98K321,034
- 106 Derek Ct Portland, TN$102K321,116
- 205 Derek Ct Portland, TN$102K321,012
- 107 Derek Ct Portland, TN--32960
- 525 W Market St # A Portland, TN$87K--0.51,728
- 202 Derek Ct Portland, TN$95K321,092
- 525 W Market St # B Portland, TN$113K--21,160
- 104 Derek Ct Portland, TN$85K--2960
- 102 Tyler Dr Portland, TN$95K321,077
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!