This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,241 all time views
- HOA Fee: $488/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $298,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Tennis Court
- 2nd Bedroom Desc: Full Bath
- 2nd Bedroom Desc: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Desc: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Amenities Included: Guest Parking
- Amenities Included: Tennis
- Amenities Included: Trails
- Appliances Included: Compactor
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement Finished Info: Unfinished
- Condo Type: Traditional
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- FamRm/Den Description: Book Shelves
- FamRm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Attached
- Gated Community: Yes
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Security
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Info: Upper Level
- Master Bedroom Description: Bedroom Suite
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Mechanical Equipment: Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector(S)
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 161
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Parcel #: R:5650 N:105
- Zillow Home ID: 58136038
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-395K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Farmington, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.