- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,685 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 210930
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior Amenities \ Privacy, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Condition \ Recently Renovated, Floor \ Ceramic, Heat\Cool \ Wood Stove, Fuel \ Propane, Fuel \ Wood, Hot Water \ Electric, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Bdrm w\Bath, Energy Features \ Energy * Appliances, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Lot Description \ Adj to Protected Ld, Lot Description \ Wooded, Water \ Well, Well Detail \ Drilled, Sewer \ Private, Easement \ Yes, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Construction \ Wood Frame, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Title V \ Pass, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Survey \ Unk, Interior Amenities \ Interior Balcony, Appliances Incl \ Range Hood, Interior Amenities \ Granite Counter, Heat\Cool \ Radiant, Heat\Cool \ Electric, Fuel \ Electric, Garage \ 1 Car, Lot Description \ Add'L Land Avail, Floor \ Marble, Energy Features \ Solar Features, Basement \ Slab, Internet Service \ Cable Available
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,025 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:4050 B:0013 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56813690
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $380-520K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01254 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Richmond as a whole. Among 01254 homes, this home is 132.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 104.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% greater than in Richmond, and 94.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01254 home values.
|157 West Rd Richmond, MA||$616K||4||2.5||2,684|
|35 West Rd Richmond, MA||$736K||3||2.5||2,780|
|181 West Rd Richmond, MA||$1.33M||5||4||5,100|
|12 W View Rd Egremont, MA||$431K||3||1.5||2,080|
|7 W View Rd Egremont, MA||$347K||3||2||1,627|
|3 West Rd New Marlborou, MA||$456K||2||2||1,862|
|282 Canaan Rd Richmond, MA||$743K||5||3||3,391|
|346 Canaan Rd Richmond, MA||$614K||2||2||2,563|
|229 West Rd Richmond, MA||$1.15M||4||4.5||3,228|
|188 Canaan Rd Richmond, MA||$902K||--||--||--|
|438 Canaan Rd Richmond, MA||$395K||3||2.5||1,407|
|280 West Rd Richmond, MA||$332K||2||1||1,340|
|298 West Rd Richmond, MA||$319K||3||1||1,040|
|474 Canaan Rd Richmond, MA||$1.16M||4||3.5||4,167|
|482 Canaan Rd Richmond, MA||$490K||3||1.5||2,741|
|525 Canaan Rd Richmond, MA||$532K||3||3||2,280|
|351 West Rd Richmond, MA||$755K||4||2.5||2,542|
|545 Canaan Rd Richmond, MA||$525K||4||3.5||3,000|
|151 Canaan Rd Richmond, MA||$512K||4||2.5||2,738|
|587 Canaan Rd Richmond, MA||$2.08M||5||6||6,231|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
7-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
7-12 & ungraded5.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.