105 Windward Dr SW, Roanoke, VA 24018
Sold on 1/29/14: $108,500
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,387 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1983
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $108,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
The Windward Town Home Community is located in SW Roanoke City, and is conveniently located close to area shopping and dining. Five minute commute to I581. Easy commute to Virginia Western Community College, area Hospitals, and Local Businesses. Ten minutes to Downtown Roanoke.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesSun room
- Additional FeaturesCommon Pool, Courtyard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID2113462968
- Days on Zillow82
- LaundryIn Unit
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105 Windward Drive Sw
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24018 home values.
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292