This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $12.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Sunnyvale is $11,685.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Sunnyvale is $21,497.
Price / Tax History
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2013
- All time views: 2,910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Amenities Misc.: Gas Hook Up
- Amenities Misc.: Other
- Amenities Misc.: Screens
- Amenities Misc.: Window Covering(s)
- Amenities Park: Billiard Room
- Amenities Park: Club House
- Amenities Park: Community TV Antenna
- Amenities Park: Organized Activities
- Amenities Park: Spa/Hot Tub
- Bathroom: Other
- Bathroom: Shower over Tub - 1
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Sunken/Garden Tub
- Bathroom: Tub in Master Bedroom
- Bathroom: Tubs - 1
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Cooling: Whole House Fan
- Dining Room: Breakfast Nook
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Dining Room: Formal Dining Room
- Ceiling Insulation
- Insulation - Floor
- Insulation - Per Owner
- Walls Insulated
- Exterior: Other Skirt
- Exterior: Siding - Other
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet - Area
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Vinyl/Linoleum
- Awning Carport(s)
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Heating: Gas
- Heating: Gas - Natural
- HOA Amenities: Billiard Room
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Community TV Antenna
- HOA Amenities: Organized Activities
- HOA Amenities: Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub
- Horse Property: No
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Kitchen: Oven - Self Cleaning
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Kitchen: Pantry
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry: Dryer
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Laundry: Laundry Facility
- Laundry: Washer
- Listing Class: Residential Mobile Homes
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Description: Other
- Lot Description: Views
- Lot Location: Clubhouse - Close To
- Lot Location: Corner
- Park Fees Include: Management on Site
- Park Fees Include: Park Maintenance
- Park Fees Include: Space Only
- Park Home Site: Leased Land
- Park Home Site: Other Park Site
- Park Home Site: Unit Will Remain
- Roof: Composition
- Structure SqFt Source: Seller
- Subclass: Double Wide Mobile Home
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2107547609
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94089 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 179.2% higher than in Sunnyvale, and 75.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94089 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.