- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Built in 2008
- 885 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 944
- All time views: 952
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $827/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $404,000
- Price/sqft: $365
- MLS #: A2060103
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- First Floor Entry
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Maintenance Includes: Electric
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Pet Restrictions: More Than 20 Lbs
- Security Information: Security Patrol
- Front Exposure: North West
- Section: 38
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-38-134-5350
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141381345350
- Unit floor #: 17
- Zillow Home ID: 92446531
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $436-490K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brickell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% lower than in Miami, and 239.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (687)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Barclay|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.