This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2008
- Views: 334 all time views
- HOA Fee: $693/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $190,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Add'l Move In Cost: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Amenities: Other Amenities
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Board Identifier: Miami Board of Realtors
- Construction Type: Cbs Construction
- Cooling Description: Central Cooling
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Design: First Floor Entry
- Development Name: 1060 Brickell Condo
- Dining Description: Dining/Living Room
- Equipment/Appliances: Smoke Detector
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Floor Description: Wood Floors
- Folio Number: 01-41-38-134-5290
- For Sale: No
- Front Exposure: West
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- First Floor Entry
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Rental
- Miscellaneous: As-Is
- Miscellaneous: Owner Agent
- Municipal Code: 1
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Property Type: Residential Rental
- Renewable Rental: Yes
- Rent Period: Month
- Rental Deposit Includes: 1st Mo2 Security Deposit
- Rental Deposit Includes: Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes: Non-Refundable
- Rental Deposit Includes: Pets
- Rooms Description: Den/Library/Office
- Section: 38
- Sewer Description: Sewer
- Status: Active-Available
- Style: Condo/Co-Op/Annual
- Subdivision Name: 1060 BRICKELL CONDO
- Type of Property: Condo
- WD Hookup
- Water Access: None
- Water Description: Municipal Water
- Windows/Treatment: Sliding
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141381345290
- Zillow Home ID: 92448985
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $316-367K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (674)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1060 Brickell Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.