- Built in 2008
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 769 all time views
- HOA Fee: $732/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $337,000
- Price/sqft: $314
- MLS #: A2165626
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: Association Approval Required
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Windows: Sliding
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Approval Information: Application Fee Required
- Open Balcony
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Upstairs
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Amenities: Other
- Amenities: Billiard Room
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Parking Description: Covered Parking
- Unit View: Other View
- Other Interior Features
- Maintenance Includes: Other Maintenance Includes
- Rooms Information: Loft
- Section: 38
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: 1060 BRICKELL
- Folio Number: 01-41-38-134-3980
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141381343980
- Zillow Home ID: 92447415
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $337-394K.
Popularity on Zillow
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (671)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Barclay|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.