1050 Brickell Ave APT 808, Miami, FL 331311 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $732
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $337,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Amenities \ Billiard Room, Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Other, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Sauna, Amenities \ Spa/Hot Tub, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Approval Information \ Application Fee Required, Approval Information \ Association Approval Required, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Development Name \ 1060 BRICKELL, Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment/Appliances \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Floor Description \ Carpet Floors, Floor Description \ Marble Floors, Folio Number \ 01-41-38-134-3980, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Interior Features \ Other Interior Features, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Maintenance Includes \ Air Conditioning Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Municipal Code \ 1, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Parking Description \ Covered Parking, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Property Detached \ No, Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Rooms Information \ Loft, Section \ 38, Security Information \ Doorman, Security Information \ Elevator Secure, Security Information \ Lobby Secured, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Type of Association \ Condo, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ Split Level, Unit View \ Other View, Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ No, Windows/Treatment \ Sliding, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141381343980
- Zillow Home ID: 92447415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1050 Brickell Avenue APT 808
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
- Apt 212$376K121,000
- Apt 3313$339K11945
- Apt 206S$397K1----
- Apt 410$338K121,000
- Apt 2408$326K11.5731
- Apt 3108$327K11.5731
- Apt 1012$385K121,028
- Apt 1811$457K221,088
- Apt 4003$482K11.5947
- Apt 3401$652K22.51,368
- Apt 2206$291KStudio1613
- Apt 1209$366K111,088
- Apt 1015$354K11.51,053
- Apt 1720$489K231,288
- Apt 2711$503K221,088
- Apt 2308$324K11731
- Apt 2112$326KStudio1601
- Apt 3511$470K221,088
- Apt 2406$272KStudio1613
- Apt 2214$513K22.51,278
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!