A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $22
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 3 spaces, 570 sqft
- Age Description \ Actual, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Crown Molding, AMENITIES \ Gourmet Kitchen, AMENITIES \ Walkout Basement, AMENITIES \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ATTIC \ Full, ATTIC \ Walk-Up, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Schenectady, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Schenectady, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ None, County \ Schenectady, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch/Enclosed, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ None, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Gran/Solid Surf Counters, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Sump Pump, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ 1st Floor, LAUNDRY \ Room, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Master Bath \ None, MASTER BEDROOM \ Second Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, SA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, SA1Agent Type \ 2, School District Code \ Schenectady, SEWER \ Public, SO1Office Type \ 2, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ Prop. Under Cont., State \ NY, Status \ Pend (Under Cntr), Status Category \ Pending, Style \ Colonial, Sub Area \ Schenectady City - Union Street/, Swis Code \ 421500, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,245 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 42150003908400010460000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32463965
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12308 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Schenectady as a whole. Among 12308 homes, this home is valued 8.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 66.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12308, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Schenectady, and 196.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 12308 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schenectady.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12308 home values.
|1048 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$136K||6||2||3,124|
|1054 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$154K||6||2||3,713|
|1056 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$89K||3||1||1,194|
|1044 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$106K||4||1.5||1,710|
|1051 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$119K||3||1||--|
|1060 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$118K||4||2||2,562|
|1042 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$106K||3||1||1,762|
|1039 Parkwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$109K||4||1.5||2,052|
|1059 Glenwood Blvd # 61 Schenectady, NY||$158K||8||5||4,315|
|1037 Parkwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$107K||4||1||1,928|
|1045 Parkwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$115K||4||1.5||2,222|
|1064 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$113K||4||1.5||2,114|
|1038 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$74K||2||1||1,040|
|1061 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$171K||8||3.2||4,315|
|1033 Parkwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$122K||5||2.5||2,080|
|1049 Parkwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$99K||5||2||2|
|1029 Parkwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$107K||4||2||1,668|
|1053 Parkwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$108K||4||1.5||2,139|
|1034 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$99K||4||2||1,824|
|1053 Glenwood Blvd Schenectady, NY||$131K||6||2||2,718|
Nearby Schools in Schenectady
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!