1050 Kiwi Ct, Merced, CA 953403 beds, 2 baths, 1,649 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 25 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 589 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,649 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 231111004000
- Zillow Home ID: 61486567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1050 Kiwi Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.6% less than in Merced Metro, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95340 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Merced Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95340 home values.
- 1068 Kiwi Ct Merced, CA$198K321,591
- 1029 Mallard Dr Merced, CA$294K322,317
- 1044 Kiwi Ct Merced, CA$281K422,773
- 1041 Mallard Dr Merced, CA$256K321,824
- 1013 Mallard Dr Merced, CA$253K321,824
- 1074 Kiwi Ct Merced, CA$240K321,824
- 1033 Kiwi Ct Merced, CA$247K421,941
- 1038 Kiwi Ct Merced, CA$244K321,694
- 1065 Mallard Dr Merced, CA$253K321,824
- 1026 Kiwi Ct Merced, CA$260K421,941
- 1005 Mallard Dr Merced, CA$250K321,824
- 1029 Kiwi Ct Merced, CA$183K321,591
- 1082 Kiwi Ct Merced, CA$261K321,824
- 3951 Black Hawk Ct Merced, CA$229K421,941
- 1018 Kiwi Ct Merced, CA$233K321,824
- 1077 Mallard Dr Merced, CA$305K432,773
- 3896 Pintail Ct Merced, CA$238K422,075
- 3973 Black Hawk Ct Merced, CA$239K321,824
- 1015 Kiwi Ct Merced, CA$257K321,824
- 3891 Pintail Ct Merced, CA$263K421,941
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!