1050 S Saint Vrain Ave UNIT A2, Estes Park, CO 805172 beds, 0.5 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1980
- 375 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $150
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 1985 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- MLS #: 714582
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: R1100742
- Zillow Home ID: 13851930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1050 S Saint Vrain Avenue UNIT A2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% lower than in Estes Park, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estes Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80517 home values.
- 1050 S Saint Vrain Ave UNIT A1 Estes Park, CO$181K20.51,056
- 1050 S Saint Vrain Ave UNIT A3 Estes Park, CO$161K221,056
- 1050 S Saint Vrain Ave UNIT A4 Estes Park, CO$161K221,056
- 1050 S Saint Vrain Ave UNIT B2 Estes Park, CO$160K221,056
- 1050 S Saint Vrain Ave UNIT B1 Estes Park, CO$171K221,056
- 1051 S Saint Vrain Ave Estes Park, CO$161K221,056
- 1050 S Saint Vrain Ave UNIT C4 Estes Park, CO$161K221,056
- 1050 S Saint Vrain Ave UNIT B3 Estes Park, CO$159K221,056
- 1050 S Saint Vrain Ave UNIT B4 Estes Park, CO$160K221,056
- 1050 S Saint Vrain Ave UNIT C1 Estes Park, CO$161K221,056
- 1010 S Saint Vrain Ave # H5 Estes Park, CO$245K221,296
Nearby Schools in Estes Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292