10500 SW 69th Ave, Miami, FL 33156
For Sale: $2,590,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:6.5 baths
- Single Family:6,602 sq ft
- Lot:0.76 acres
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $565,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- View virtual tour
- Days on Zillow378
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop, Solarium / Atrium, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #A1718057
- Parcel #2050110160390
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID44024287
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,281,298||$1.83M – $2.76M||+$60,161||$345||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$9,061/mo||$4.4K – $18K/mo||-$527||$1.37||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 33156 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro as a whole. Among 33156 homes, this home is 316.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 56.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33156 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 128.9% higher than in Pinecrest, and 139.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33156 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pinecrest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33156 home values.
Neighborhood for 10500 Sw 69th Avenue
- 10600 SW 69th Ave Miami, FL$1.37M64.05,849
- 6831 SW 106th St Miami, FL------9,000
- 6925 SW 107th St Miami, FL$1.05M55.05,444
- 6975 SW 107th St Miami, FL$760K43.03,033
- 7000 SW 107th St Miami, FL$716K42.03,057
- 10650 SW 68th Ave Miami, FL$1.69M54.05,084
- 10320 SW 70th Ave Miami, FL$721K42.03,050
- 10561 SW 71st Ave Miami, FL$670K32.02,913
- 10601 SW 71st Ave Miami, FL$695K32.02,514
- 10300 SW 70th Ave Miami, FL$676K32.02,619
- 10700 SW 68th Ave Miami, FL$5.11M68.510,493
- 6841 SW 104th St Miami, FL$1.77M55.05,162
- 10625 SW 68th Ave Miami, FL$2.34M55.05,844
- 10500 SW 71st Ave Miami, FL$682K33.02,808
- 10550 SW 71st Ave Miami, FL$841K43.03,420
- 6770 SW 104th St Miami, FL$790K32.03,123
- 10410 SW 71st Ave Miami, FL$881K53.03,824
- 7080 SW 107th St Miami, FL$835K43.03,070
- 7652 SW 122nd St Miami, FL$883K54.05,634
- 6860 SW 102nd St Miami, FL$1.07M42.04,603
Nearby Schools in Pinecrest
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005