10500 Sigma St, El Paso, TX 799244 beds, 2 baths, 1,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 297 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: A64299903101300
- Zillow Home ID: 27371505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10500 Sigma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% greater than in El Paso, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 10506 Sigma St El Paso, TX$87K31.751,194
- 10510 Sigma St El Paso, TX$103K--21,456
- 10492 Sigma St El Paso, TX$102K31.751,794
- 10514 Sigma St El Paso, TX$93K--21,252
- 5001 Sycene Ct El Paso, TX$131K321,500
- 10501 Sigma St El Paso, TX$98K--21,383
- 10505 Sigma St El Paso, TX$101K--21,440
- 10488 Sigma St El Paso, TX$93K--21,346
- 10509 Sigma St El Paso, TX$97K--21,277
- 10518 Sigma St El Paso, TX$89K--21,203
- 5048 Trojan Dr El Paso, TX$93K--21,292
- 10513 Sigma St El Paso, TX$92K--21,466
- 10484 Sigma St El Paso, TX$95K--21,331
- 5005 Sycene Ct El Paso, TX$107K31.751,440
- 10517 Sigma St El Paso, TX$102K--21,443
- 10522 Sigma St El Paso, TX$100K--21,315
- 10504 Gala Pl El Paso, TX$103K--21,401
- 5044 Trojan Dr El Paso, TX$97K--21,367
- 10480 Sigma St El Paso, TX$105K321,370
- 10500 Gala Pl El Paso, TX$106K--21,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!