A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1984
- HOA Fee: $429
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $155,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Club House, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Exercise Room, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ Game/Rec Rm, Common Prop Features \ High Speed Int Avail, Common Prop Features \ Hot Tub, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ Pool-Outdoor, Common Prop Features \ Sauna, Common Prop Features \ Security Gate, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Cable TV, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Home owner dues include \ J, Home owner dues include \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Parking Types \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 34, Type of Fireplace \ Gas, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 139
- Floor size: 970 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 6174300790
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 48986962
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $153-202K.
Market guideZillow predicts Northgate home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Northgate homes, this home is valued 28.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northgate, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% greater than in Seattle, and 3.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northgate home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northgate home values.
|Other Units in this Building (138)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 10501 8th Ave NE|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!