10501 Stonemede Ln, Matthews, NC 281054 beds, 4 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $226,763
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 23110125
- Zillow Home ID: 6329823
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10501 Stonemede Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Providence Estates East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.9% lower than in Charlotte, and 156.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Providence Estates East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Providence Estates East home values.
- 10433 Stonemede Ln Matthews, NC$355K33.52,745
- 3920 Tilley Morris Rd Matthews, NC$274K432,707
- 3926 Tilley Morris Rd Matthews, NC$327K42.52,745
- 10436 Stonemede Ln Matthews, NC$284K42.52,512
- 10419 Stonemede Ln Matthews, NC$309K42.52,242
- 10504 Stonemede Ln Matthews, NC$293K42.52,500
- 10422 Stonemede Ln Matthews, NC$267K32.52,136
- 3936 Tilley Morris Rd Matthews, NC$255K433,300
- 3816 Tilley Morris Rd Matthews, NC$566K443,618
- 10410 Stonemede Ln Matthews, NC$338K43.53,448
- 10411 Stonemede Ln Matthews, NC$319K432,460
- 4000 Tilley Morris Rd Matthews, NC$269K322,168
- 11410 Chestnut Hill Dr Matthews, NC$442K32.53,349
- 11400 Chestnut Hill Dr Matthews, NC$340K42.53,022
- 11420 Chestnut Hill Dr Matthews, NC$461K443,066
- 11344 Chestnut Hill Dr Matthews, NC$405K433,080
- 10400 Stonemede Ln Matthews, NC$284K42.52,752
- Stonemede Ln Matthews, NC$355K33.52,745
- Creek Pointe Dr Matthews, NC$379K------
- 10401 Stonemede Ln Matthews, NC$287K322,587
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!