- Lot: 9,988 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 136 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 1513865
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Appliances \ Disposal, HasBasement \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, WaterHeater \ Electric, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, PropertyType \ Single Family, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Heating \ Electric, TotalSquareFeet \ 1764, GarageType \ None, Ownership \ Individuals, ExteriorFeatures \ Storm Doors, LotDescription \ Level, Sewer \ Public Water, LotDescription \ Cul-De-Sac, Appliances \ Stove, InteriorFeatures \ French Doors, Parking \ Paved Driveway, ExteriorFeatures \ Storm Windows, InteriorFeatures \ Dining Area, InteriorFeatures \ Dryer Hookup, Appliances \ Smoke Alarm, ExteriorFeatures \ Outdoor Lighting, NoOfLevels \ 3, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Shed Detached, Appliances \ Electric Cooking, Parking \ On Street, InteriorFeatures \ Workshop, ExteriorFeatures \ Screens, Appliances \ Stove Hood, Appliances \ Ice Maker, LotDescription \ Landscaped, Style \ Tri-Level\Quad Level, LotDescription \ Curb\Gutters, TotalTaxes \ 1402.56, Acreage \ 0.2293, ListingDate \ 2015-05-12T00:00:00, Directions \ Courthouse Rd., Directions \ R onto Marbleridge Rd., Directions \ L onto Queensway Rd., Directions \ L onto Queensway Ct. Home on the Left.
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,764 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 746700258100000
- Zillow Home ID: 12155094
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $118-173K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 23236 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Chesterfield as a whole. Among 23236 homes, this home is 12.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23236, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3344.6% higher than in Chesterfield, and 2032.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23236 home values.
Nearby Schools in Chesterfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.