10507 Martense Ave, Flushing, NY 113686 beds, 2 baths, 1,976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,899 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 019440114
- Zillow Home ID: 31974638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10507 Martense Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Corona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 750% higher than in New York, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Corona home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Corona home values.
- 10505 Martense Ave Flushing, NY$915K----3,148
- 10509 Martense Ave Flushing, NY$580K731,656
- 10509 Martense Ave Corona, NY$399K------
- 10503 Martense Ave Flushing, NY$749K1031,976
- 10505 Martense Ave Corona, NY$377K------
- 10503 Martense Ave Corona, NY$575K103--
- 10505 Martense Ave Corona, NY$402K------
- 10501 Martense Ave Flushing, NY$565K----1,976
- 5315 105th St Flushing, NY$677K----2,200
- 5312 106th St Flushing, NY$997K963,360
- 10515 Martense Ave Flushing, NY$614K----1,632
- 5310 106th St # 3 Corona, NY$429K31.5--
- 5310 106th St Flushing, NY$986K853,360
- 10517 Martense Ave Flushing, NY$827K----3,257
- 5306 106th St Flushing, NY$771K----1,440
- Martense Ave Flushing, NY$670K----936
- 10521 Martense Ave Flushing, NY$979K----3,257
- 5304 106th St Flushing, NY$713K622,200
- 10419 Martense Ave Flushing, NY$679K----2,200
- 5310 106th St Corona, NY$460K83.7520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292